|This plugin is used to manage the plugins configuration.
- Manage installation/upgrade/uninstallation of plugins.
- Possibility to create package your own plugin to share with the community.
- Easy to install.
- Manage language translation (if the plugin supports it).
- Download the last release here. (Version 0.4.0)
- Unzip the package into the Mantis root directory (a plugins directory is created).
- Make sure that all the Mantis directorires (including the root directory) and files are writeable by the webserver.
- Browse the page http://.../mantis/plugins_page.php to finish the installation.
- Then upgrade the plugin to the last release by using the dedicated link.
|Upgrade from the 0.0.x release:
- In the custom_strings_inc.php, remove the "require" line and in the config_inc.php remove all the lines added to display a link in the menu.
- Follow the installation instructions.
- Feel free to go to the forum and ask more explanations.
|First, you need to log on into your Mantis installation with an administrator account and then browse the page http://www.example.com/mantis/plugins_page.php and choose the PluginManager plugin link.
You must fill the following fields after selecting the project to configure the plugin:
- Check Version: Specify if you want that the PluginManager checks the plugin version.
- Configuration threshold (Plugin Manager): Specify the threshold needed to configure the plugin. There is one field per plugin.